Auto Sync data from defined sections of a "Parent" project to all its children in the same template. That parent-child project relationship is defined by either a project list field or a report.
- Pushing master data from one project to multiple related cases gives you the data you need where you need it
- Provides control from one project while making the data accessible from others
- Save time with less data entry
- Avoid inconsistency in your data to avoid operational or legal issues
- Provides improved data quality